- The Swam 5A Monitor can work with any sampling inlet (for example PM10, Pm2.5, and PM1) within the operating flow rate range 0.8 ÷ 2.5 m³/h.
- Sampling at ambient temperature with measurement of the external temperature and of the temperature near the filter.
- Sampling on ø 47mm filter membranes, exploitable for further analysis
- Mass measurement using the ß attenuation method
- Completely automatic management of sampling and measurement quality controls with immediate validation of the PMx concentration data.
- Online monitoring of all parameters characterising the sampling process, with diagnostic warnings. These warnings can be automatically sent to the operator via SMS.
- Storage of sampling and measurement data on the internal buffer.
- Local control with RS232 serial interface.
- Complete remote instrumental control via modem/GSM.